Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Monday, December 04, 2006

BillP on Vacation

If you’re a regular Bits from Bill reader you may notice a decline in activity over the next two weeks. It’s starting to get cold in the northeast so I’m taking a short break and going to a warmer location. It’s also part of a birthday gift for my wife Cindi. It would be impolite of me to specify her age publicly but I will say its a big one.  Wink Wink

One of the big treats on this trip will be a chance to see our long time, lead researcher Robin who lives in Honolulu.  Robin is responsible for most of the information found in the WinPatrol PLUS knowledge base. For more information on Robin, ( Click Here )

Of course, we are going to a tropical location which has high speed access so I’ll be checking in now and then to see what my friends are saying.  I’m sure I’ll also post an occasional photo so you’ll know we’re having a little fun.

Mahalo nui loa!

Share on Facebook


5 Comments:

Blogger Corrine said...

Looking forward to the pictures. Have a wonderful time!

(P.S. Did you model Lady Task Catcher after Robin's Buddy?)

9:08 PM  
Blogger JusJane said...

She's 30, eh?

hehe.. from a 60 year old Sugarpie.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, Lady the Task Catcher is my buddy. There's a photo online which was used to created her icon.
Click for Lady Image

And if you really would like to see Lady in action Click Here

Thanks!
Bill

10:26 PM  
Blogger JusJane said...

Lady's picture leads to "http://www.marvilla.us/" which is Kustom Icons, or something along those lines. I did watch the little movie with her tail lashing all over while a game of - touch my paw, I dare you! being played. Pretty cute.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not sure what game you found but the page on marieville is

http://www.marvilla.us/portfolio9.html

Just scroll down.

The movie is a typical day with her and Cindi. They love to play.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home