Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Help Friends/Family with WinPatrol FLASH

Are you the one your friends and family call when they have computer problems? Are you interested in optimizing your friends and families systems?
If so, the new WinPatrol Flash Edition is a tool for you. You may have also been one of the many WinPatrol users who have asked for this feature over the years.

WinPatrol Flash Edition is a portable version of the main tabbed WinPatrol Explorer interface. WinPatrol Flash can run from a USB/Flash drive without having to install any WinPatrol files or settings on the system you’d like to fix or optimize.


WinPatrol FLASH Edition
WinPatrol FLASH Edition

The idea is WinPatrolFlash.exe will allow you to work on someone’s computer, even using your PLUS access, without installing anything new on their system.

  • Remove Un-Wanted Auto Start crapware.
  • Disable Un-Needed Automatic Services
  • Remove Annoying Toolbars and BHO's
  • Create Reports that provide a snapshot of potential problems
  • Disable ActiveX Controls & MORE!

Click here to Visit WinPatrolFlash.com


Labels: , , ,

Share on Facebook


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Bill! You should put a link for WinPatrol FLASH on winpatrol.com

I kinda remember that url more than winpatrolflash.com

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I did get around to it so you only need to remember one url.

Bill

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU BILL..........You have read my situation perfectly and provided me with a fantastic tool without me even having to ask for it. Wishing "other" utility providers would take your lead with Value Added Services!

I don't recall where I first came across WinPatrol 4-5 years ago but I am certainly glad I did. "You" have provided "me" with the best bang for my bucks not only with WinPatrol (and perhaps even more so with this portable version) but also your "extremely" helpful and useful Bits from Bill comments, that I check out almost daily.

I urge anyone who has not taken out the "once only" WinParol "PLUS" Subscription to do so ASAP. This latest Value Added definitely confirms they will not regret it.

KG

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this great application!

I have a Cruzer Flash Drive, and this adds my favorite app to it. I think Win Patrol is something I would never be without!

Bill Jacobs

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home